Gastlandschaften Rheinland-Pfalz


Holidays at the Nahe: Where wines and gemstones sparkle

Naheland-Touristik GmbH
Bahnhofstraße 37
55606 Kirn

Tel. +49 (0) 6752/1376-10
Fax +49 (0) 6752/1376-20

Burganlage "Pfarrköpfchen" | Stromberg

From the year 1984 to 1988 "parochial brains" the rests of a castle chapel which have led meanwhile in the local research to numerous publications and new knowledge as well as reconstruction attempts were exposed with extensive earthworks in the district part. Still in the 1950s and 1960s revealed itself from the Warmsrother reason, in the area of the parochial brains, an "ear masonry" which was filled up later and was filled with garbage. Man means, on account of newer knowledge that the castle on the parochial brains was established in the 12-th century. Is to be emphasised, beside the form of the chapel, in particular the splendidly formed floor which can be visited in extracts in the local home museum

You can reach us at:

Binger Straße
55442 Stromberg

Phone06724 274

hours of operation

free, of charge inspection possible


Arrival by train - Anreiseformular