The Neo-Gothic cross chapel in the district of Schleidweiler was built in 1894. A crossroads with 14 stations of individually designed sandstone arrows leads to the Kreuzkapelle, which is perched above Schleidweiler. Starting in the core area Schleidweiler accompanies the visitor 14 Kreuzwegstationen to the Kreuzkapelle. At the crossroads on the Bergrücken, the visitor is rewarded with a wonderful view over the "Fidei" - from the Meulenwald to the Bitburgerland.
Römisches Kupferbergwerk ( Pützlöcher)
hours of operation