Through the old cemetery located simple Baroque hall church. 1748-50 to the late Gothic tower was built. Founder of the ruler was Duke Christian IV of Zweibrücken. Provided the Interior as a result of renovations in the modern 50's, in the 80's with remarkable stained glass windows. The three bells: a small order of 1340, a large new bell from 1499 and 1953.
hours of operation
Sundays 10.00 am
1st Saturday of the month 18.00 pm