The historical Bet- u. Schulhaus von Rehe is now missing in no Westerwaldführer. The medieval half-timbered house is the ornament of the place mentioned for the first time around 1300. The town hall is an integral part of the town's coat of arms, which honors the long affiliation with Nassau with the colors blue and gold. A chapel, which the place already had around 1440, burnt off 1570. In 1738, finally, the construction of a united prayer and school house began. Until 1924 the lessons took place here. On the first floor is the prayer room with a folk artillery.