Mutterhaus der Waldbreitbacher Franziskanerinnen

Waldbreitbach · Westerwald

St. Marienhaus This is the mother house of the Waldbreitbach Franciscan Sisters. The founder of the order, Margarethe Flesch, called Mother M. Rosa, was beatified in 2008. In 1861 she and some sisters built the first house of the present monastery complex. The order of Franciscan nuns is particularly dedicated to the care of the sick and elderly. The complex also includes the Forum Antonius Church, the herb and bible garden, a conference centre and the monastery mountain terraces. www.deepL.com

Mutterhaus der Waldbreitbacher Franziskanerinnen


Mutterhaus der Waldbreitbacher Franziskanerinnen
Margaretha-Flesch-Straße 8
56588 Waldbreitbach

Web: http://www.waldbreitbacher-franziskanerinnen.de
E-Mail: generalat@wf-ev.de
Tel.: (0049) 2638 810

The Motherhouse Church is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for visitors.  

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator