The former Lutheran Christian Church
In the period from 1761-1771 the church was built by the master builder Christian Reheis according to the plans of the high rank director of agriculture, Philipp Heinrich Hellermann (1765-1776). The latter was supported by Christian IV of Palatine-Zweibrücken (1735-1775). The church appears in a simple baroque style. It has got round arch windows, a hipped roof, a ridge turret with two lanterns and a Latin (welsch) cover. The church served as a place of worship for the Lutherans until the church union in 1836. As of 1911 it was a Protestant parish house. Since 2005 it has been used as a parish house by the city of Meisenheim.
Ferienregion Nahe-Glan | Büro Meisenheim