In 1611, Serva de Fey constructed this 3-story residence. After the Thirty Years
War, it came into the possession of the Raquet family. During the first half of the
1800’s, it served as the guest house "Zum Weißen Adler". After 1841, it was owned
by Justice of the Peace Karl Jung. The half-timbered front was restored in 1979.
Haus Binoth 1611