In the Warmsrother district of Wald-Erbach, an earlier independent municipality, a small chapel, to the holy Pankratius stands consecrated which is absolutely worth mentioning. Inscriptions about the churchdore with the text „ Renovatum refer to the old age of this chapel in 1856 and restauratum in 1718 “ .Mitte of the 1970s the chapel about several years was redeveloped away and moved again into the today's state. Today the chapel is available for ecclesiastical purposes again and can be also booked for weddings etc.
Ev. Autobahn- u. Gemeindekirche Waldlaubersheim