Das Rathaus – Marktplatz Nr. 1: Built in baroque style in 1729, it was used as a Jesuit college until 1773. Since 1838 it has been the town hall of Neustadt where not only the town council meets but where, in summer, there are open air concerts in the inner courtyard. The entrance is guarded by a bronze statue of a lion, the heraldic emblem of Neustadt, designed by Prof. Gernot Rumpf, who also created the teasing mouse at its foot!
67433 Neustadt an der Weinstraße