The history of the stream castle can be traced back up to her first mention in 1056. A first-time destruction is delivered from the year 1116 when the inhabitant of Mainz archbishop Adalbert allowed to destroy this royal castle up to the foundation walls. Their reconstruction occurred many years later. The stream castle was the native country and natal site of the "German Michel“, Hans Michael Elias von Obentraut (2.10.1574 - 25.10.1625).
Refugium Stromburg GmbH & Co.KG
Phone(0049) 6724 93100