Half-timbered house, built in 1700, once the home of the nightwatchmen and later on a dwelling. In 1900 there lived a family with eight children.
In the years 1981-82 the house was restored and afterwards furnished in style of the 20th century.
Today it's part of the museum of local history.
hours of operation
Visitations are possible in a guided tour.
Also open during several events.