The Protestant parish church is the older one of both church buildings in Stromberg. By the construction of the today's church in 1725/26 both denominations were separated as then often commonly by a wall, she was simultaneous. This Simultaneum existed till 1836. Then the partition was removed. The neo-Gothic equipment with benches, the loft and the pulpit comes from this time. With a rebuilding in 1876/78 the church received the current west tower.