The Wolf Tower
The Wolfsturm was probably built in the mid-14th century and is the largest tower in the old town fortifications with a height of 20 metres (66 feet).
For many years this two-storey tower was used as a prison. From 1628-31 men, women and children were imprisoned here and were held there for witchcraft.
There is no public access to the interior.