The Protestant Church of Veldenz with its famous bell tower (the former signal tower of Veldenz Castle from the 12th century) was built between 1885 and 1887. Master builder Wirz from Trier constructed the neo-gothic building with its star-shaped interior. In 1988, the church was equipped with an organ from the famous workshop of the Stumm brothers. Worship is held on Sundays at 09:30 and 10:30 a.m..
Ev. Pfarramt Veldenz
Phone0049 6534 530